Everyone feels self-conscious at times. People who appear to be confident admit that they sometimes feel insecure and lonely. If you are willing to think about yourself in a more positive way, you can overcome feelings of loneliness and develop better, more mutually rewarding relationships. Working together, you will learn how to cope with and conquer loneliness. You will learn the techniques to:
Low self-esteem is at the heart of loneliness
- Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages
- Build secure attachments to yourself and others
- Expand beyond your comfort zone
- Learn the skills to form stronger, closer relationships
- Discover your internal attempts to undermine yourself
Lonely people frequently suffer in silence. Many, hide behind a false facade. While putting on a happy face inside they are sad and feeling alone. Often times, loneliness doesn’t reflect the current situation, but happens secretively and silently within. You can overcome the self defeating behaviors that foster loneliness.